Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let's have a game of darts!

Here's the "Other Side". You've always wanted to know what's on the other side, haven't you? Well here it is! Hey, let's play darts!
You can see why I didn't send in this photo for the contest. Should have moved that car.

Unfortunately, after I brought the shack in the house my kittens thought it was great fun. The barricade I set up did not deter them one little bit, so I had to take the whole thing up to my sewing room where no one can see it...well, I can, of course.

I had a nice visit on Monday at a friend's home. She has quite a collection of dollhouses all over her house. She has been collecting and making dollhouses since she was a young girl. She showed me a kit house that is the same tab and slot construction as the one I am going to try next. She gave me some tips to keep in mind for mine. More about that next time.

2 comments:

Jofelyn said...

Hi Beth,

Thanks for visiting my page. You don't have to go far for an adventure!

I adore your doll houses. Reminds me of my childhood! Really creative. Good luck!!!

Living said...

I envy your miniatures friends...